Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Snow, ice, and more snow...



This week entailed taking another adventure to Birmingham in the snow in, none other than, the Legendary Purple Dragon.




The long ride has it's perks... Now that we've been there, we know where we're going to eat.  Oh, yeah!  We really shouldn't have to ride as far as Birmingham to find something this good!




When we returned from our feast, we found Jazz here.  Apparently, when you take her out of the house, she forgets what a bed is, so clearly, the table was the only logical option.  



And then, there's the sleepy, next-day ride home.  Yes, I napped and left Donald to do the boring drive alone.  There's something about Donald and Rock competing for the loudest snoring that makes a girl lose sleep at night.  I earned that nap!



We made it home safely, and now, we are all camped out on the couches in front of the downstairs fireplace.  More snow on the way, they say...



More than all the adventures in the snow, today, I am overjoyed.  No matter the cold outside my doors, it is no match for the warmth I feel in my heart.  Today is a good day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment