Friday, April 4, 2014

For Sale

My definition of home is wherever Donald is.  This is the sole requirement, but don't tell him that.  (There are certain amenities that I have become accustomed to having...)


When I first saw this house three years ago, I instantly fell in love.  Since it was a foreclosure, many things were missing, but I had a vision.  I knew that it was destined for greatness.  The vaulted, beamed ceilings in a room full of windows facing the lake was breathtaking.  I still feel that way.  It never gets old waking up here.  We have worked tirelessly to make it our own, and now, everywhere I look, I see things that I love.

Although we love this home, we've decided move to the other side of the lake.  Donald's parent's purchased a house there, and when the family gets together for fun on the lake, we're never truly all together.  Still, we have finally finished all of our remodeling, and I am thoroughly enjoying it while we still live here.

Here are a few pictures of everything we've accomplished!



Closer view of the countertops.  


Ok, so this part didn't require any work.  It's just our cove :)





It's not all hard work.  We still make time for fun!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment