Sunday, November 16, 2014

Recital Day

I love recital days!

I love piano, I love classical music, and I love this girl.  I know I'm partial when it comes to my nieces and nephews, but you have to admit... She's good.  Did I mention she's 9?  I am constantly amazed.

Please enjoy the talented Jenna Robinson's rendition of "Beauty and the Beast" with the accompaniment of her instructor, Mr. Hicks (who also deserves special recognition, as all of his students are great).  

Here's the video:


And a few photos, to boot!

Beautiful (inside and out)!


Jenna and Mr. Hicks


Janie, Jenna, and Abie, who also did a great job!  

And while we're on the subject of this sweet thing, I'd like to include a little flashback. I present to you the 4-year-old Jenna singing "I Said the Sheep." 

1 comment:

  1. I have watched this sheep song so many times since you posted it. I am so glad you had it!

    ReplyDelete