Saturday, January 24, 2015

Dance, Dance, Dance

To say that Jenna LOVES dance would be a massive understatement.  These are a few pictures from her latest recital.  Aside from my favorite dancer (Jenna, of course), the littlest ones cracked me up!  I didn't capture their best moments because I was too busy wiping tears of laughter.

This little one was paying careful attention.

She had a few other things to attend to. I believe this was the moment before her feet went in the air. :)

I can say with all certainty that the tongue method helps focus and technique and was utilized by many in this age group.

If only I could've stood without interrupting for a higher angle. Loved the ballet sequences!

Check out that form!





One happy girl!
We're proud of you Jenna Marie!  Great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment