Friday, April 16, 2010

The much anticipated: Myrtle Beach Day 2

Today, I stopped up the toilet... We were planning on going to Camper World any way, so it looks like today's the day!
Note to self #3: Be sparing on toilet paper, use plenty of water. (I had it backwards!)

We looked around inside. I pointed out to Donald all the things we needed to rectify our problems. Although I know he heard me, we still left with nothing. (End result: toilet still clogged...)
Any way, while we were there, we browsed through all their new and used campers. We took the dogs with us. Rock was HORRIBLE, and Jazz was a princess. Translation: Rock kept trying to violate Jazz the entire time, and Jazz got tired of walking and had to be carried. In the midst of the chaos, (believe me - it was most definitely chaos with Rock, whew)

 I found the perfect new camper for us (currently accepting donations... LOTS of donations, ha ha!) It didn't actually have the price listed, but I'm sure I didn't want to know any way. We've been wearing off on everyone, and they all want to camp with us now, so we found something for everyone.

My favorite: the two story camper for the classier redneck... I had a picture, but I can't find it. You're just going to have to trust me on this one and use your imagination.



After returning from Camper World empty handed, we built a fire and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon on the beach with the puppies, sat outside around the fire, roasted marshmallows, and enjoyed the rest of the night. I put a few pictures below from the rest of our evening.







Post Camper World crash... THANK GOODNESS!






Oh yeah, and we bought party lights. Classy :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment